First Unitarian Church is an excellent choice for a variety of events including weddings, seminars, and concerts.
Our stately building dates to the 1880's. It features warm colors, three Tiffany stained glass windows, and carved woodwork.
- Sanctuary seating for 250
- Remodeled reception area 
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Multi-purpose area
- Elevator & accessible restrooms
- Superior acoustics
- Baldwin grand piano
- Wicks pipe organ (refurbished 2007)
- Convenient central location
- Ample off-street parking
- Warm wood carvings by artist Henry Fry
- State-of-the-art sound system (updated 2007)
For more information or to schedule a visit call the Church Administrator at 513.281.1564.